There are 5 Stainless Steel Plate Sizes that are available for each meat grinder with different hole diameters to fit all of your needs. Common uses for each plate size include but are not limited to:
- 4.5mm - Hamburgers, bologna, hot dogs, and jerky.
- 6mm - Use for coarse hamburger and regular sausages (Polish, German, Breakfast)
- 8mm - Coarse sausages (Summer, Salami, Pepperoni, Snack Sticks)
- 10mm - Any first grind, Chile, Chorizo, Linguisa
- 14mm - Any first grind, coarse chili or stew
If you have a machine purchased from Cabelas we cannot guarantee this part will fit the machine nor have a way to determine fit through purchase year or model number. Any purchase of a part would follow our standard return policy if it will not work.
QB ID: PSS-TC22-4.5mm